Trip 2 Day 4

on

Trip leader Rich reports: “Group is in good spirits at Bumping River camp.”

Cedar the llama is not feeling well. She does not show symptoms of having eaten poisonous plants, but she is not willing to walk.

Pass to Pass leadership is arranging for the Trip 2 team to exit by Bumping River trail #971 due to delay by snowfall and even some deadfall trees to get around.

Safety is the utmost concern. While it doesn’t happen often, Pass to Pass does have plans for rerouting a trip if there is a wildfire, medical situation, trail closure, or other circumstance.

Such a change creates a wave of logistics adjustments, like how and when hikers get back to their vehicles. Thanks to everyone working behind the scenes to support our hikers!

Bumping River photo from a 2020 hike.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s